The terms and conditions stated herein (collectively, the "Agreement") constitute a legal agreement between you and Hekmaa (the "Company", “we” or “us”). To use the services offered by Hekmaa and the associated applications, you must agree to the terms and conditions described below. This agreement intends to create awareness in you regarding the legal formalities in terms of your accessibility to Hekmaa website at www.hekmaa.com (the "Site") and the related applications ("Hekmaa Platform"). By using or receiving any services supplied to you by the company, and downloading, installing or using any associated application supplied by the company which intends to enable you to use the services, you hereby acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement. Any future amendments and additions to these terms are published from time to time at https://hekmaa.com/terms+and+conditions. You can show your consent to the new changes by the continued usage of the services and the application that supports these changes.
When you create an account or register with us, you agree to that all the information you have provided to us is accurate and true, and that whenever required, you will update your information to keep it true and up to date. If you are registering as a business, we assume that you are the owner or authorized agent of that business and the information that you provide to us is solely related to you, and not for impersonating someone else. Any false information that you provide to us will result in strict actions and you would not be legally entitled to claim our services anymore. By reading our terms and conditions, you hereby acknowledge that any false claiming of business listing may lead towards losses and economic damages, for which you would be held responsible by Hekmaa and third parties.
Control Over Account
In all cases, you need to keep your login information confidential to ensure its protection. You are solely responsible for any activity carried under your account name. In case of any unauthorized access to your account, you need to immediately notify us to let us take the corrective measures at time. In any case, you should not allow any third party to use your Hekmaa account for any sort of activity, and you will be held responsible for such unauthorized access. On creating account with Hekmaa, you agree to receive certain notifications that enable communication between you and Hekmaa. You can opt out of non-essential communications and manage your preferences in your account settings.
1. Hekmaa does not interfere in any way to the production of food at restaurants or the products offered by restaurants. It provides intermediary services between users and restaurants.
2. Serving the order to you is solely the responsibility of restaurants. Hekmaa, at any case, shall not be held responsible for any mistake committed by the serving restaurant including inappropriate service or delivery, food quality and delayed time of preparation or delivery of food.
3. To proceed with your order, Hekmaa requires your contact details including contact number and delivery address.
4. While placing your order, you ensure the accuracy the details of you provide and show your consent to Hekmaa policies.
5. Before placing any order, you are advised to read the description of the item first as some of the food ingredients are allergic to people. Hekmaa shall not be held responsible in case of any such event where food does not meet your dietary requirements.
6. The food you order through Hekmaa is solely for your personal consumption, or for someone else, and not for resale purposes.
7. We take care of the prices listed on our platform, that are all correct and posted as received from restaurants. The charged price to you by restaurant may vary at the time of delivery. In case of any such conflict arising due to difference in price listed on Hekmaa platform and that demanded by the restaurant, the latter shall be deemed correct.
8. Whenever you place an order with us, the total price is shown to you including the delivery charges. Users are supposed to pay the full amount to the restaurants via Hekmaa platform or on delivery.
9. The pick up or delivery time mentioned at the ordering time is estimated one and may vary. Hekmaa shall not be held responsible.
10. The order can be cancelled within 3 minutes of placing, by calling at the given contact number.
11. In case you provide with inaccurate information, or that you were unresponsive at the time of delivery, you will not be eligible for any refunds.
12. No replacement/refund/ or any other resolution will be provided without restaurant’s permission.
13. If you have any complaint regarding any order, you will be required to share proof before any resolution can be provided.
14. You are not entitled for refund in case you don’t follow the order instructions mentioned properly.
Governing Law and Competent
All of the terms and conditions mentioned here completely comply with the local government laws. Any disputes occurred in the connection with the website terms (including non-contractual disputes) shall be entitled to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
1. Hekmaa offers table reservation feature to its users where they can reserve a table at their favorite restaurant and the booking shall be confirmed via email or SMS, or any defined means of communication once the restaurant accepts your order.
2. The availability of booking by the restaurant is determined at the time the user places request for table reservation.
3. When you use the table reservation services offered by Hekmaa, you are supposed to provide accurate details, and by submitting the request, you show your consent to Hekmaa terms and policies and agree to receive booking confirmation.
4. User is entitled to use only one table booking at a single meal time, and thus cannot make multiple bookings at the same time.
5. Table reservation fee may be charged by Hekmaa to the users making use of the services, and this fee shall be adjusted in the total bill of the user at that particular restaurant.
6. Any remaining amount or additional charges to be paid after the deduction of booking fee shall be payable by the user.
7. If a user wants to make any modification to the request, he will be subject to its acceptance by the same restaurant.
8. Hekmaa strives to keep the users informed of the booking status and any booking that has been confirmed and payed by the user shall not be considered changeable unless the restaurant agrees on its behalf.
9. For any booking that has no booking fee, it can be cancelled in advance 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
10. For any booking against which fee has been charged from the user, it can be canceled 24 hours before the scheduled booking time.
11. In any other case, Hekmaa shall refund the booking fee to users within 7 working days after the cancelation.
12. In the event the user fails to cancel the booking within the timeframe mentioned above, Hekmaa reserves the right to retain the booking fee.
13. Hekmaa users are advised to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled booking time. In case of any late coming, the restaurant reserves the right to cancel you booking and allot your table to any other guests. In such situations, Hekmaa shall not be considered liable.
14. In the event the user is late by more than 15 minutes, Hekmaa reserves the right to retian the booking fee paid by the users.
15. If there is any dispute raised by the user with respect to booking, the dispute shall be raised with Hekmaa within 30 minutes before the scheduled booking time at the helpline number provided. Hekmaa will make efforts to verify and resolve such complaints and initiate the refund of such users.
16. Hekmaa users need to share their personal information with Hekmaa and related restaurants to avail the table reservation services and the user shall permit Hekmaa to share their information with related restaurants on their behalf for confirming the bookings.
18. For any additional request by users, it will be conveyed to the restaurant by Hekmaa and the restaurant’s response shall be recorded. Hekmaa shall not be considered liable if the concerned restaurant does not honor the additional requests of the users.
19. For improving our services, Hekmaa might require to contact your over phone, email or via SMS with information about your table reservation. Any calls made by Hekmaa or any third party are solely for improving quality of our processes or any third party appointed by Hekmaa.
20. Hekmaa is only a platform that connects users with restaurants, and shall not be considered liable in any means or for any in-person interactions with the restaurant as a result of the booking, any deficiency in food or mismanagement by the restaurant.
Hekmaa referral system is one of our ways of expressing our gratitude to the customers and delights our customers. Upon account creation, users are given a unique referral code, which they can share up on with their acquaintances or via social media. Whenever new users create accounts using the same referral code, the customer who has shared it would get cash to use on Hekmaa platform.
Using Hekmaa referral system, you are bound to keep in mind the rules below:
§ The cash can be consumed only on the Hekmaa platform.
§ The cash is permissible to use only when the amount reaches up to PKR 1000.
§ You can consume the Hekmaa cash within 1 year, and after the given time, it gets expired and cannot be consumed.
§ This system is only applicable to Pakistan.
§ Any user who misuses the referral cash would have his earned reward ceased and strict actions would be taken against him/her.
§ The referral system might be stopped by Hekmaa at any time, without any prior notice to the users.
§ The more the amount of order placed by the other user using your referral code, the more reward you get. Different slabs of the order are as follows;
Order amount in PKR Reward value in PKR
· 500 and above 50
Your information might be disclosed to third parties or government authorities, where we find it necessary, for the following actions:
- Taking actions against illegal activities
- Complying with legal processes and government enquiries
- Protecting our rights, reputation and property
- Protecting the rights of our users, affiliates and general public
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company alone, and its licensors, where applicable, shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the application and the service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party related to the application or the service. This Agreement is not for sales purpose and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the application or the service, or any intellectual property rights owned by Hekmaa. We are the exclave copyright owners of our content and services. The Company name, logo and the services associated are the trademarks of the Company or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
*You may not incorporate the information or content in any database, archive or cache. You may not modify, copy, distribute, re-publish, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, reuse, resell, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, material, software, products or services obtained from the site, except as specifically noted above. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
By publishing your content, you hereby grant Hekmaa a non-exclusive, fully paid and transferable license and the right to use, edit, translate, display, incorporate into advertisements, promote, advertise and generate derivative works, and let the users do the same with your case even in the case of any third-party services, and all IP rights for any purpose including existing and future media and API partnerships with third parties. You grant Hekmaa the right to use the information you submit in connection with our site. You waive and cause to be waived for any claims and assertions of moral rights and your content attribution that is brought against Hekmaa and its users, third parties and their users.
Representations on Your or User Content and Removal
For any content that you place, you are solely responsible and you represent, warrant and control the rights of your own content, and are provided with an explicit permission from the right holders to publish or submit it; your content was not copied from any other source and was not submitted by any automated means such as bots; any use of your content by us or third party services or users will not violate or infringe your rights, or those of any third party; your content is accurate and does not violate any applicable laws, guidelines or our policies.
if your content is a review, you are solely the owner of this review and it describes your personal experience with the restaurant; you were not paid by any party for posting the review and had no personal or financial incentives to post a review that does not honestly depict your opinion about the restaurant. You should be fully aware of the risk factors with your content such as reliance of others on your review for its quality or reliability, or any disclosure of content that makes you personally identifiable by others. We reserve the rights to edit or remove any content, and we do not control actions or content posted and also do not guarantee the accuracy or truthfulness of this content.
At any time, we hold the authority, without any prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we find objectionable or violating the Terms, or harming the services of the company and other third-party restaurants.
Hekmaa is not obliged to monitor your or anyone else’s access to our services for terms’ violation or changes in the content. We hold the right to do so to make your experience better and improve our services, fraud prevention, customer support and risk assessment, and to ensure your compliance with our mentioned Terms and with the applicable law, legal process, a court or other governmental body.
You hereby agree and assure Hekmaa that the Hekmaa Platform/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable local government law(s). You specifically agree that using the services, you would not post any content or engage in any activity that:
§ Is not according to our guidelines and policies;
§ Is harmful, objectionable, threatening or harassing, and is a threat to others’ privacy;
§ Contains a biased or inauthentic review and does not address the restaurant’s ambience, and good and services properly;
§ Involves any material that violates the service standard of the restaurant;
§ violates any third-party right, including privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, trade secret and intellectual or proprietary rights;
§ Accuses others of illegal activity;
§ Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
§ Asserts or implies that your Content is endorsed by us, in any way;
§ Leads to accessing other user’s account without any permission;
§ Distributes computer viruses or other files or programs that interrupt the functionality of any computer component;
§ "Hacks" or accesses records of any other user, or confidential records, without any permission.
§ Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
§ Modifies, copies, publishes, licenses, sells, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the services or our content;
By using the site and our services, you hereby acknowledge
that Hekmaa is not responsible for the availability of any content placed on
third-party web pages. Hekmaa holds no control over any content of the website
pages maintained by organizations independent of Hekmaa. You may visit the
third-party pages at your own risk and Hekmaa does not guarantee the
completeness, accuracy and reliability of these pages. You independently and
voluntarily opt for providing your personal information to these parties and
any misuse of this information by them does not hold Hekmaa liable. In the same
manner, any content posted by our users or third parties does not reflect our
views or that of our employees, affiliated companies and management. Any
references to commercial products or services within third party pages do not
carry out any endorsement by Hekmaa.
Any of the reviews provided by Hekmaa users to certain restaurants solely depict their personal experience and opinion regarding the restaurant and/or its services, and do not reflect the opinion of Hekmaa regarding the restaurant. We do not believe in promoting disputes in any case. In case if someone writes a negative, biased or false information regarding any of the restaurants, the owner or restaurant representative is directed to immediately get in touch with the reviewer or post a public proof to clear the misunderstanding occurred. For any review that a restaurant finds violating the policies and terms of Hekmaa, they may bring our attention to it by writing to us at: reviews@Hekmaa.com, and we may remove it after reviewing it or finding it not applicable or up to the mentioned terms and the guidelines.
The company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects the same from its users. You, hereby, agree to defend and indemnify Hekmaa, its employees, agents, directors and affiliates from any claim or damage, including direct or indirect damage, any omissions related to the website, or violation of the terms and conditions of use, committed by anyone who gets in touch with the website and its services, with any alleged infringement of intellectual property.
Any material that infringers upon the copyrights of others shall be removed or would have its accessibility disabled by us, in appropriate circumstances. We may also disable links and references to online locations that contain infringing activities or material. The service-usage rights of any of the users who repeatedly infringe on others’ copyrights, shall be terminated.
Limitation of Liability
The company services and applications are subject to limitations and delays such as poor internet connectivity and problems in use of electronic communications. Any of the delays in use of services, delivery failures or any other issue that arises due to such limitations shall not hold the company responsible for it.
Representations & Warranties
Our services are accessible to you via authorized means. You are solely responsible for downloading the right application to your device and the company is not responsible for any inaccuracy in downloading. In any case of incompatible or unauthorized devices, the company reserves the right to terminate this agreement. You hereby agree that:
- You will only use the service or application for lawful purposes, and not for any unlawful material or fraudulent purposes.
- You will not use the services or applications for creating any inconvenience or annoyance.
- You will not try to harm the service or application in any manner.
- You will not copy, or distribute the application or other content without any written permission from the company.
- You will only use the application and service for your own use and will not resell it to a third party.
- You will keep your personal login information secure and to yourselves only.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
Privacy and Data Protection
any reason or violation of any term. Hekmaa may provide you with a warning to termination of your use of the website or its services, prior to your account suspension.
YOU, HEREBY, ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT THAT HEKMAA DOES NOT WARRANT, REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD-PARTY RESTAURANT’S SERVICES OR FULFILMENT OF SPECIFIC GOALS SUCH AS DELIVERY OF FOOD OR QUALITY OF FOOD ETC. ALL OF THE THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODCUTS, WEBSITE INFORMATION, FOOD/BEVERAGES, SUBMISSIONS, GRAPHICS, TEXTS, AUDIO/VIDEO FILES AND LINKS HAVE NO CONCERN WITH HEKMAA AND HEKMAA DOES NOT PROVIDE OR EXPRESS ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST SUCH MATERIAL. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HEKMAA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
Any questions or comments? Please send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org